I believe in the value of relationships. I view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that my success is a result of your success. I am committed to providing close, personal attention to my clients. I take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
In addition to over 35 years experience in tax preparation and planning, my financial and tax background include the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration (Accounting), San Diego State University, 1979 (www.sdsu.edu)
- Certified Public Accountant (license no. 13042) - Licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia since 1989 (www.boa.virginia.gov)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) since 1989 (www.aicpa.org)
- Registered with the California Tax Education Council (CTEC) since 1998 (CTEC ID No. A014533) (www.ctec.org)
I provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Payroll Reporting
- Business startup services
My continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of my commitment to excellence.